In the first round of the ACC Men’s Tournament, the Boston College Eagles (12-18, 4-14) battle the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (12-18, 3-15) on Tuesday afternoon. The game tips off at 1:00 pm ET from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina and will be televised on ESPN2. Boston College is currently a 2.5 point favorite in this contest. http://www.march-madness-
Georgia Tech comes into this game staggering having lost 4 in a row including an 81-49 loss their last time out against North Carolina. The Yellow Jackets are a team that struggles to score the ball ranking near the bottom in the nation in that category. They will also be without their top scorer, Marcus Georges-Hunt, who suffered a broken right foot in their last game against North Carolina. In their last 7 games, Georgia Tech is 2-5 against the spread and 0-3-1 against the spread in their last 4 games after scoring under 50 points in their previous game.
CLICK HERE for my free NCAA basketball picks on today’s top games! http://www.march-madness-
Boston College comes into the ACC Tournament on a bit of a roll having won 3 straight games. This includes a surprising 16 point thumping of NCAA Tournament bound NC State on February 28th. In each of those 3 wins, the Eagles shot the ball at over a 50% clip. In their last 4 games, Boston College is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games against a team with a losing record.
Free Pick on Boston College -2.5
Georgia Tech is a team that has had a difficult time all year putting the ball in the hoop. To add to this, they will be without their leading scorer in this game and are coming in reeling as it is having lost 4 in a row. They could very well be entering this tournament already having mailed it in on the season. Boston College, on the other hand, is on a win streak and playing with some confidence. In addition, of late Boston College has been covering of late while Georgia Tech has fared poorly against the spread recently. I look for Boston College to continue their hot shooting trend in this contest and for Georgia Tech to have a tough time getting to 50 points. All signs point to a Boston College cover in this one.
- Xavier Musketeers vs Butler Bulldogs NCAA Picks & Predictions 3/12/15
- Michigan Wolverines vs Illinois Fighting Illini NCAA Picks & Predictions 3/12/15
- Pittsburgh Panthers vs NC State Wolfpack NCAA Picks & Predictions for 3/11/15
- Washington St. Cougars vs California Golden Bears NCAA Picks & Predictions for 3/11/15
- Florida State Seminoles vs Clemson Tigers NCAA Picks & Predictions 3/11/15
- Green Bay Phoenix at Valparaiso Crusaders NCAA Picks & Predictions for 3/10/15
- Virginia Tech Hokies vs Wake Forest Demon Deacons NCAA Picks & Predictions for 3/10/15
- Boston College Eagles vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets NCAA Picks and Predictions for 3/10/15
- Gonzaga Bulldogs vs Pepperdine Waves NCAA Picks & Predictions for 3/9/15
- BYU Cougars vs Portland Pilots NCAA Picks & Predictions for 3/9/15
- New York Knicks at Indiana Pacers NBA Picks & Predictions for Mar 4/15
- 2011 Southern Cal College Basketball Predictions
- 2011 Pitt NCAA Basketball Preview
- 2011-12 Iowa State NCAA Basketball Season Predictions