|Sunday NBA 10* Top Play-Golden State/Dallas (9:00 ET). NBA picks 35-20 (64%) L54. All sports 72-52 (58%/+1676) run. Sunday MLB Live Dog posted. MLB picks 23-16 (59%) L39.|
MLB | May 22, 2022
Mariners vs Red Sox
+116 at circa
|Play Type: Premium|
Mariners (Gilbert) @ Red Sox (Eovaldi) 1:35 PM ET
Play On: Mariners +116 (5*)
The Red Sox will look to complete a 4-game sweep of the Martiners on Sunday. However, they’ll be starting Nathan Eovaldi who has struggled mightily this season. Specifically speaking, Eovaldi has surrendered 14 home runs in 41 2/3 innings pitched this season and that includes 7 taters in 11 1/3 at Fenway Park. Eovaldi is 0-3 in his last 3 team starts with a terrible 8.31 ERA and 1.85 WHIP. Boston is 5-12 in day games this season while Seattle is a respectable 8-6.
Logan Gilbert has gone an unscathed 7-0 on the road since last season whenever the Mariners were +125 to -125. Seattle won those 7 outings by a decisive margin of 3.3 runs per game. Gilbert is 4-1 in his team starts on the road this season with a brilliant 1.59 ERA and 0.99 WHIP. Gilbert is also a perfect 6-0 in road games on Sundays since the start of last season with the Mariners winning by a healthy 3.7 runs per game. Give me the Mariners on the money line.
NBA | May 22, 2022
Warriors vs Mavs
-125 at Caesars
|Play Type: Top Premium|
Mavericks @ Warriors 9:00 PM ET
Play On: Dallas -125 (10*)
Dallas lost the first 2 games of this series and allowed Golden State to shoot exactly 56.1% on both occasions. However, the Mavericks haven’t lost 3 straight games since 12/7/2021. Additionally, they’ve gone 7-2 SU this season immediately following 2 consecutive losses and that includes 5-0 SU in their last 5. It’s also worth noting that Dallas is 5-0 SU&ATS following 2 straight games in which they allowed opponents to shoot 50% or better and they won by an average of 16.0 points per game. Dallas is currently a money line home favorite of -125. The Mavericks have gone an unblemished 16-0 this season as a money line home favorite of -250 or less. Give me Dallas on the money line for a Top Play wager.
PREMIUM PICK STREAKS
Ross Benjamin has made his reputation in the sports handicapping industry by being one of the sharpest prognosticators over the last 17 years. Included in professional sports handicapper Ron Raymond’s 2008 published book “50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” he probably says it best. “One of the most underrated and sharpest sports handicappers I know is Ross Benjamin”.
Ross’ sports betting advice is simple yet prophetic. “if you want to be a successful sports handicapper then start by thinking like a bookmaker”.
Ross has been publicly in the sports betting industry full time since early 2003 and has never looked back. Any Google search on Ross Benjamin Sports reaffirms his commitment to winning, professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Ross is currently a featured sports betting writer and video analyst for OSGA. He has been in that role since 2017. Additionally, Ross is a former writer/video analyst for Sportsbook Review from 2011 to 2017
However, there’s nothing Ross enjoys more than picking winners in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA Football, and NCAA Basketball. He’s met that challenge and passed the test for the last 18 years running.
Ross is the past winner of the “Playbook Invitational Football Wise Guy Contest” while also finishing in the Top 5 on 3 other separate occasions.
Below is a list of more sports handicapping achievements by Ross Benjamin.
• #1-2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Regular Season: 116-77 (60.1%) at Sports Watch
• #6-2011 March Madness- 28-21 (57.1%) at Sports Watch
• #1-2008 March Madness: 29-17 (63%) at the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
• #1-2007 NFL Playoffs in Net Profit: 9-2 (81.8%) at the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
• #1-NHL 2005-2006 Season at Big Guy Sports Monitor.
• #1-2003 College Football Season: 45-23 (66.2%) at Sportswire.
• #7-2015 MLB Season at Sportscapping.
• #3-2014/2015 NHL Season at Sportscapping.
• #6-2012 NFL Preseason at Sportscapping.
• #7-2011/2012 NHL Season at Sportscapping.
• #8-2011 NFL Season at Sportscapping.
• #2-2011 NFL Preseason at Sportscapping.
• #9-2010 NFL Season at Sportscapping.
•Former sports betting analyst on the Bob Mathews Show on WHAM 1180 AM in Rochester, New York every Thursday night during the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 football seasons.
•Weekly guest on the Sam and Brad Show on WAKR 1590 AM in Akron, Ohio during the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 football seasons.
•Host of The Ross Benjamin Show: From 09/12 to 03/13 on Sports Talk Radio 1280 AM WHTK in Rochester, New York (current call letters are Fox Sports AM 1280)
•Host of Winning Sports Advice in 2012 on Blog Talk Radio.
•Host of Ross Benjamin Show on Sports Journey Network from April,2009 to July, 2010
•Host of Phoenix Sports Ticket Radio Show in 2006
Additional Guest Radio Appearances since 2007
• KFNS AM 590 "The Fan"-St. Louis, Missouri
• WAXY AM 790 ESPN- Miami, Florida
• WHBQ AM 560- Memphis, Tennessee
• WHTK AM 1280- Rochester, New York (Friday drive time hour)
• WJOX AM 690- Birmingham. Alabama
• KTIK AM 1350 ESPN-Boise, Idaho
• WJDX AM 620-Jackson, Mississippi
• CKST AM 1040-Vancouver, British Columbia (aired during the Jim Rome Show)
• KTKR AM 760 "The Ticket"-San Antonio, Texas
• KZNS AM 1280 "The Zone" Salt Lake City, Utah
• Locker Room Picks Show (Pilot-2013) hosted by Jennifer X. Williams for the CBS Sports Network.